Custom Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So. Much. Fun.

I spent a good portion of this morning at the dentist's. So. Much. Fun. All I heard was "blah, blah, blah...floss...blah, blah, blah...brush..." Going to the dentist can seem so endless, especially when you have a hygienist who won't shut up. And who insists on STOPPING what she's doing every time she has something she wants to say. I just wanted to ask her if it was at all possible to talk and brush my teeth at the same time. I mean -I can talk and brush my own teeth at the same time! No one can understand me, but I can still do it. And you know that horrible Christmas muzac they have screeching through the building doesn't help either. So glad I don't have to go back for another six months.

After that, I had to shop for a few things to wear for the holidays. I didn't buy much -couple pairs of pants, a sweater and some boots. I'm just not much of a shopper. You have to wait for a dressing room to open up, take everything off, try everything on, put regular clothes back on, put shoes back on, look for different sizes, do it all over again...too much work. And staring at myself in a full-length mirror under those white lights is downright devastating. I feel like I need some serious therapy after that.

But now, I'm home, and I get to sit here for exactly six whole minutes before I go get my son from school. I'll try not to fall asleep.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos