Custom Search

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going Home

West Virginia - Charleston Pictures, Images and Photos

Alright...I'm attempting a feat that no sane person should attempt. I'm driving from Georgia to West Virginia with two small children (one still in diapers), AND the forecast calls for snow, AND I have almost 94,000 miles on my car. At first, I was thinking that I would lose my mind on this trip, but then I started to wonder...Haven't I already lost my mind? I mean...think about it...I'm planning this trip not out of force but from choice. Isn't that an indicator that I've already gone over the edge? ...Funny...it's not as peaceful as I thought it would be...

Anyway, I have lots and lots AND LOTS of packing left to do. I'm getting sleepy just thinking about all this...

1 comment:

Jill said...

You'll be fine :) Do you have a DVD player in your vehicle?..that always helps soothe the savage LOL.

We drive 1800 miles one-way to visit my family and have done it for years with all the kiddo's.

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos